Valorant VCT Master Madrid: Predictions and Betting Analysis

Valorant VCT Master Madrid: Predictions and Betting Analysis

19. March 2024 by Valentin Pasetti

As the Valorant VCT Master Madrid tournament enters its decisive stages, teams are gearing up for intense battles to secure their spots in the finals. With the competition heating up, it’s time to analyze the matchups and provide expert predictions and betting insights.

Paper Rex vs Gen.G: A Close Encounter

In the matchup between Paper Rex and Gen.G, both teams are evenly matched, making it a challenging prediction. According to the odds, Gen.G Esports is given a 47% chance of winning, while Paper Rex stands at 53%.

Team Statistics:

    • Gen.G Esports: Ranked #46
      • Current Win Streak: 7
      • Win Rate (Last 30 Days): 88%
    • Paper Rex: Ranked #3
      • Current Win Streak: 2
      • Win Rate (Last 30 Days): 67%

lakia e1709937577308

Despite Paper Rex’s higher ranking, Gen.G’s exceptional recent performance makes them a strong contender. With a series of victories against top teams, Gen.G has proven their capability to compete at the highest level.

Prediction: Betting on Gen.G Esports is recommended due to their solid performance and recent form.

Sentinels vs LOUD: Battle of Titans

In the matchup between Sentinels and LOUD, two formidable teams clash once again in a battle for supremacy. Both teams have faced each other multiple times in recent encounters, with victories shared between them.

  • Recent Encounters:
    • LOUD secured a comfortable 2-0 victory in the group stage.
    • However, Sentinels emerged victorious in the final match of the qualifiers.

zellsis bundle

Despite LOUD’s previous win, Sentinels’ overall strength and past performance make this matchup unpredictable.

Prediction: Betting on LOUD is recommended, considering their consistent performance and overall strength.

Recommendations for Bettors

  • Bet on Gen.G Esports in the matchup against Paper Rex.
  • Consider betting on LOUD in the matchup against Sentinels.

You can bet for your favourite team in the 22Bet Oficial Site!


In summary, Valorant VCT Master Madrid promises thrilling matchups and intense competition. By analyzing team statistics and recent performances, bettors can make informed decisions and maximize their chances of success.

VCT Masters Madrid: Paper Rex, LOUD, Kcorp, and EDG vie for Playoffs Berth