Xbox Game Pass, the popular subscription service available on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, and mobile devices (iOS and Android) through cloud gaming, is set for its second wave of new game additions in November. Alongside these exciting new titles, Xbox has also announced several games that will be leaving the service.
New Games Joining Xbox Game Pass
Four new titles are set to enhance the Xbox Game Pass catalog, offering a diverse range of gaming experiences. Here’s what subscribers can look forward to:
- Coral Island – Available today: Xbox Series X/S and cloud.
- Persona 5 Tactica – Arriving on November 17: Xbox, PC, and cloud.
- Dune: Spice Wars – Coming on November 28: Xbox and cloud.
- Rollerdrome – Launching on November 28: Xbox Series X/S, PC, and cloud.
These additions promise to bring fresh excitement to the Game Pass lineup, catering to a wide array of gaming preferences.
Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass
With new arrivals come departures. Seven titles will be leaving the Xbox Game Pass library on November 30. These are:
- Anvil (Xbox, PC, and cloud)
- Battlefield 1943 (Xbox) – EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox) – EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox and PC) – EA Play
- Disc Room (Xbox, PC, and cloud)
- Eastward (Xbox, PC, and cloud)
- Grid (Xbox) – EA Play
Gamers who have been enjoying these titles will need to wrap up their experiences before the end of the month.
Xbox Game Pass November Refresh: New Worlds Await, Farewell to Favorites
The latest update to Xbox Game Pass exemplifies the service’s dynamic nature, constantly refreshing its offerings to provide a vibrant gaming experience. Whether you’re looking to explore new worlds, engage in tactical gameplay, or enjoy fast-paced action, the upcoming additions are sure to deliver. Meanwhile, make the most of the departing games before they’re gone.