As the League of Legends Worlds 2023 finals approach, excitement builds not only for the coveted Summoner’s Cup but also for the unique champion skins that will commemorate the victors. Let’s explore the potential skins for T1 and Weibo Gaming, based on the champions they’ve played during the tournament.
Weibo Gaming’s Champion Choices
TheShy, WeiWei, xiaohu, Light, and Crisp have shown their prowess with a variety of champions. Here are their most likely picks for skins, marked in bold for those with the highest chances:
- TheShy: Aatrox (5 times), Rumble, K’Sante, Gnar, Graves, Quinn, Ornn
- WeiWei: Rell, Maokai, Poppy, Vi (1 time), Jarvan, Bel’Veth
- xiaohu: Azir (5 times), Neeko, Syndra, Orianna, Ahri, Sylas, Taliyah, Jayce
- Light: Aphelios (5 times), Caitlyn, Kai’Sa, Kalista, Sivir, Zeri, Varus, Ashe
- Crisp: Renata (5 times), Leona, Milio, Lux, Heimerdinger, Ashe
T1’s Champion Selections
T1’s players, including Zeus, Oner, Faker, Gumayusi, and Keria, have also displayed versatility. Here are their top choices for skins:
- Zeus: Aatrox, Jayce (2 times), Gnar, Rumble, Gragas, Yone
- Oner: Jarvan IV, Rell (4 times), Maokai, Sejuani, Poppy
- Faker: Orianna, Azir (5 times), Sylas
- Gumayusi: Varus, Ashe, Caitlyn, Senna, Nilah, Kai’Sa, Xayah (1 time), Jhin, Kalista, Jinx
- Keria: Renata, Bard (3 times), Ashe, Tahm Kench, Alistar, Senna
The champion skins chosen by the winning team will immortalize their victory in League of Legends esports history. Whether it’s TheShy’s Aatrox or Faker’s Azir, these skins will not only celebrate the champions of Worlds 2023 but also offer players globally a piece of esports history to treasure in-game.