EA Sports continues to release quality content in its Futties promotion. This time it has launched the Rodri Futties objective. This challenge is an incredible opportunity to get an excellent FIFA23 Ultimate Team collection card.
The Rodri Futties objective set is part of an ongoing promotion, and the developers have launched it to commemorate the introduction of Team 2. With the arrival of the new Team and the latest set of objectives come exceptional cards such as Neymar and Lionel Messi. However, you must invest too much money to get those cards or rely on luck, as they are only available in packs.
Fortunately, thanks to the nature of the new challenge, you don’t have to rely on luck or spend all the coins in the game to get the rewards. You will need a bit of planning to accomplish each of the objectives set. Best of all, it can be achieved without investing any coins.
Undoubtedly, this is an excellent opportunity for all those players who do not have much budget to get a special card. If you want to complete this challenge, continue reading, today, we bring you a guide with all the details.
All the details of the Rodri Futties objective
EA Sports has set the objectives players must complete in the new challenge. In this case, five objectives must be completed to receive the reward.
Rodri Futties objective
- Use Spanish players to provide six assists in Squad Battles on Semi-Pro difficulty (or in Rivals and FUT Champions).
- Use crosses to provide two assists in Squad Battles on Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals and FUT Champions).
Premier League Combo
- Use Premier League players to score and assist in three matches in Squad Battles on Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals and FUT Champions).
- You must score two goals outside the box in Squad Battles on Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals and FUT Champions).
- Win eight matches with three Spanish players in your Team in Squad Battles on Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals and FUT Champions).
It is important to note that it does not matter the order in which you complete each of the objectives set in the Rodri Futties objectives. On the other hand, you should know that to get the reward, you must complete the set of objectives before the challenge ends. You have until August 3 to complete this challenge.
Rodri Futties’ objective reward
After you finish the whole set of objectives, you will receive the Rodri Futties card with an average of 93 points. But that’s not all; you receive an extra reward pack every time you complete an objective.
Rodri Futties card statistics
- Overall: 93
- Pace: 92
- Shooting: 90
- Passing: 91
- Dribbling: 91
- Defense: 95
- Physical: 94