Elevate your gaming experience with the Overwatch 2 World Cup 2023! Watch the most competitive event of this hero shooter and receive exclusive rewards.
Get Unique Skins & Drops by Watching
Overwatch 2 fans can capitalize on unique cosmetics and epic aspects just by viewing the World Cup. Here’s a breakdown of the in-game rewards:
October 29th & 30th Drops:
- 3 hours: Graffiti of Group A Teams from the World Cup.
- 7 hours: Home & Away Designs of Orisa World Cup.
- 10 hours: Graffiti of Group B Teams from the World Cup.
- 14 hours: Home & Away Designs of Pharah World Cup.
October 31st & November 1st Drops:
- 3 hours: Graffiti of Group C Teams from the World Cup.
- 7 hours: Home & Away Designs of Echo World Cup.
- 10 hours: Graffiti of Group D Teams from the World Cup.
- 14 hours: Home & Away Designs of Zarya World Cup.
November 3rd to 5th Drops:
- 1.5 hours: 2023 World Cup Graffiti “Let’s Rush”.
- 4.5 hours: Ana World Cup home and away skins
- 6 hours: World Cup 2023 “Let’s Dive” spray
- 9 hours: Bastion World Cup home and away skins
- 10.5 hours: World Cup 2023 Top 16 Name Card
- 13.5 hours: Doomfist World Cup home and away skins
Apart from the timed rewards, players have an added advantage. Unique weapon charms and icons of the participating teams will be granted for free via a milestone system. This system is tied to the crowdfunded prize, spurred by the purchase of cosmetics and support bundles. Among these coveted cosmetics are the skins like Lúcio Boleiro (epic) and Sojourn Guerrera Acuática (legendary) Click on the image.
Watch and earn Overwatch 2 drops
For players eager to deck out their characters with the best of the World Cup designs, tuning in for the said hours during the live event is essential. Moreover, it’s an ideal opportunity for supporters to fund the prize pool and, in return, get their hands on some of the most desired skins.